POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flower and Metal WIP3 : Re: Flower and Metal WIP3 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:07:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flower and Metal WIP3
From: Rune
Date: 30 Jul 2007 12:35:14
Message: <46ae1342$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Excellent work indeed!

Thanks!

> The brown of the stems is still a bit odd maybe... I don't know,
> perhaps a tiny bit of green mixed to it will do the job?

Green doesn't work well. A *little* green added to brown just makes it more
yellow and makes it look even more unhealthy. It's all brown or all green,
nothing in between, and green doesn't work for me here (I've tried - it
ruins the feel I want to create).

However, I'm experimenting with other more healthy looking shades of brown.

Rune
--
http://runevision.com